This page contains our best resources and tools for Sponsors to manage your program, as well as links to trainings and guides to explain the ins and outs of quality assurance in your program.
Sponsor Reference Guide
The Colorado Registered Apprenticeship Sponsor Reference Guide is the go-to resource for administering and managing your Registered Apprenticeship Program. The Guide breaks down all the basic information you need to register and administer your program, including: putting your apprenticeship program into practice, program standards requirements, program administrative requirements. If you have any questions, we have the answers!
Technical Resources & Information
- Colorado Registered Apprenticeship Programs Directory - The Colorado Registered Apprenticeship Programs Directory (Apprenticeship Directory) is a resource used across Colorado by job seekers, career coaches, high school counselors, state partners, and other stakeholders to promote apprenticeship opportunities. For more information, visit the Apprenticeship Directory page.
- Registered Apprenticeship Partners Information Database System (RAPIDS)- RAPIDS is your primary platform for managing your apprentices, occupations, job openings, and other relevant program information.
- Key Laws & Guidance
- The Apprenticeship Legislation & Policy page includes a list of state legislation and published guidance related to RAPs in Colorado, along with information regarding the Colorado State Apprenticeship Agency.
- Apprenticeship.gov is a one-stop source from the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) that connects career seekers, employers, and education partners with apprenticeship resources.
- Information related to federal registered apprenticeship legislation, regulations, and guidance can be found on the USDOL website.
As the Sponsor, you are responsible for registering and monitoring program and apprentice information in the Registered Apprenticeship Partners Information Database System (RAPIDS). This includes:
- Registering a new apprenticeship program
- Updating apprentice status for any changes such as completion, suspension or termination
- Updating apprentice related instruction (RI) and on-the-job learning (OJL) completions
- Updating apprentice wage-scale increases
Find more resources, including the link to access RAPIDS, here: